Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, the software has become the industry standard not only in raster graphics editing, but in digital art as a whole.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed and marketed by Adobe Inc. Originally designed for the Apple Macintosh, development of Adobe Illustrator began in 1985. Along with Creative Cloud, Illustrator CC was released
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and page layout designing software application produced by Adobe Inc. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is also the name of the Corel graphics suite, which includes the bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint as well as other graphics-related programs.
1. Learn to hold your camera properly
2. Start shooting in RAW
3. Understand the exposure triangle
4. Wide aperture is best for portraits
5. Narrow aperture is best for landscapes
6. Learn to use Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority modes
7. Don’t be afraid to raise the ISO
8. Make a habit of checking the ISO before you start shooting
9. Be careful with your on-camera flash
10. Learn to adjust white balance
11. Learn to read the histogram
12. Play with perspective
13. Understand the rule of thirds
14. Eyes should always be in focus
15. Pay attention to the background
16. Invest in a tripod
17. Shoot in the early morning and evening
18. Invest in some good photo editing software
19. Be selective
20. Learn from your mistakes